On part two of our SDCC At Home coverage, we talk about the highlights from Thursday and Friday. There were some pretty great panels, and you can still check them out online.
Plus, we are super-happy to be joined by Dan Davis, creator of All Luck Comics!
Dan talks to us about the creation of the book, his inspirations, and the status of the upcoming second issue of All Luck Comics. He’s in the middle of an indiegogo fundraiser for the second issue of All Luck Comics. You can finally get a print version of issue #1 and help support the publication of issue #2. Plus, in true indiegogo fashion, there are a ton of goodies available based on your level of support, including some beautiful variant covers.
Listen to the podcast here:
And Support Dan’s Indiegogo campaign below:
This episode is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
No kidding, we really do have a live studio audience. His name is Ryan and he’s here to talk about Batman. And to correct last episode’s disparaging remarks about a classic DC character – Leslie Thompkins.
This week, the Casual Comics Cast reviews of the following comics and beers:
• Red Sonja and Vampirella meet Betty and Veronica number eight, by Dynamite Comics
• Quantum and Woody number one, by Valiant Comics
• All Luck Comics number one, by All Luck Comics
• Skittley Bittley Bop, from Hoof Hearted Brewery
• Opera Cream Stout from Platform Beer Company
• And Bierwolf, from Great Lakes Brewing Company
Plus, other comic-related nonsense!
So, settle in with your favorite beverage and enjoy the show!